la tribu de dana. Index du Forum

la tribu de dana. Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

T-mobile /Test

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la tribu de dana. Index du Forum -> Taverne, Bistro ou autres lieux de débauche -> A boire!!
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
palmeimp

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 19:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: T-mobile /Test Répondre en citant

T-mobile Test > bit.ly/1PbXkH2

T-mobile Test

ac186bab57
I do have my order number, though. Reply jim says: January 14, 2015 at 10:54 am Thats too bad. Please note: JavaScript is required to post comments. When trying to access the internet using 4G, it would only pull up a T-Mobile website stating that the phone was not activated on a data plan. Cant decide within 30 days? Call us and we'll unlock your phone so you can keep it and use it elsewhere while you continue to make interest-free device payments with JUMP! On Demand. We have 4 adults on t-mo using smartphones for 110 a month. Ill need to transfer you back again.

Id like to smooth out the road to make sure this doesnt happen in the future for others that are wanting to Test Drive us, but also to see what I can do to turn this situation around for you. A similar program, the T-Mobile Test Drive, is being phased out so you can take advantage of the improved benefits of this offer when you get an eligible device through JUMP! On Demand".Go to:How it worksThings you should knowAvailabilityHow it worksTo take advantage of this offer, you'll first need to activate or upgrade to any device with JUMP! On Demand.Next, give the T-Mobile network a try using your new JUMP! On Demand device. Good coverage in urban areas. Call coverage is not what I would like, but not so bad that I have left. Ive been with tmobile for 10 years and love it. This ensures that your monthly JUMP! On Demand payments will continue. If you cancel wireless service, promotional pricing is unavailable.

windows 7 home premium 32 bit product key freewatch sports freeinstall sound card drivermovies with michelle pfeiffergintama manga downloadamerican idol contestants season 6the great expectations full movieout of africa online100 free video chatvisa desjardins online

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 19:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la tribu de dana. Index du Forum -> Taverne, Bistro ou autres lieux de débauche -> A boire!! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange